Devicecure offers a 3-months warranty on replaced screens and repaired parts under these conditions:
Devicecure has the right to refuse service on any claims solely at its own discretion.
- The warranty includes factory screen defects, such as unresponsive or erratic touch, and dead pixels.
- The warranty includes Not working, factory defects on any parts which are replaced by Devicecure
- The 3-months warranty is applicable only on the mobile screen replacement featuring the same benchmarks and capabilities of the original faulty screen.
- The warranty only covers manufacturing defects and does not encompass damage due to manual intervention.
The 3-months warranty is NOT valid under these conditions:
- If you don't hand over the non-working mobile part to the Devicecure technician, the warranty will be valid only for 1 month.
- In case other components of the mobile are damaged, and the phone refuses to turn on and perform all the tasks it is supposed to do.
- If the phone is left partially working, following an unsuccessful repair attempt at home or by any other vendor.
- In case a phone model is known to have a particular manufacturing or performance issue that impairs the functioning of the screen.
- In case the mobile’s frame is damaged.
- In case the mobile is jail-broken.
- If the internal hardware is tampered with, especially through a self-repair attempt.
- The warranty will not cover phones that have been damaged negligently and intentionally.
- It is also not applicable to devices that have been repaired or tampered-with before, by anyone else other than Devicecure.
- In case the device is transferred or sold to another user. The second-hand user will not be entitled to the warranty.
To claim the 3-months warranty, all you have to do is:
- Ask Devicecure customer support to fix your broken phone screen and not working parts to avail the warranty. After providing the necessary details, you’ll receive the warranty if all the prerequisites are fulfilled.
- Once you have claimed the warranty, the Devicecure team will take about 48-72 hours to resolve your issue. However, it may take more, depending on the nature of your case.
- Share the video of the phone with the prevailing display issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us your phone number/order number/IMEI Number. Just about any of it at email@example.com